UN Sustainable Development Goals
OceanPact considers the 17 Sustainable Development Goals in its activities, with emphasis on SDG 14 (Life Below Water) which we understand as our priority cause and main axis of our strategy. In addition to this, we want to:
- Encouraging healthy behaviors and improving our employees’ access to health care – SDG 3 (Good Health and Well-being)
- Contribute to the promotion of gender equality – SDG 5 (Gender Equality)
- Positively impact economic growth and employability indicators in a sustainable way – SDG 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth);
- Act to combat the advances of climate change and its impacts – SDG 13 (Climate Action);
- And Contribute to sustainable development in an accessible and responsible manner for all stakeholders with whom we interact – SDG 16 (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions).